I've been asked by a Fortune 500 Bio-Tech company in Minneapolis to implement BIM in their facilities department with the ultimate goal of a sustaining Facilities Management Program.
Here's the immediate ultimate goal:
In 6-9 months...
- Implement Revit - AutoCAD Standards conversion, staff training, etc.
- Survey and document existing conditions of 200,000 sq ft warehouse for an adaptive re-use project
- Assist in-house design team with design process
- Coordinate between in-house design team and architect of record's firm as well as design consultants
- Post-construction surveying and documentation
- Implement facilities management tools